Hire a WILLCO Handyman
Begin the process by filling out the following form. Please review our fees and deposit information on the next page, along with our terms of services, then click "Book Your Project" at the bottom of the screen. A member of WILLCO's team will be in touch shortly.
- Your handyman contract needs to be returned to WILLCO with a $250 deposit payable by credit card or check. Your $250 deposit will be credited toward your final bill. Work will be billed on a time and materials basis, including all supervision and drive time. Each handyman's labor to be billed at $55.00 per hour. Materials will be charged price plus 25% overhead.
- All work to be performed per PDCA Standards.
- WILLCO'S SUPERIOR CRAFTSMANSHIP WARRANTY: WILLCO's professional painting services will be warrented for a full 3 years. WILLCO's professional construction services will be warrented for 12 months. Each warranty will commence upon substantial completion of your project. THESE ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. These warranties are void if (1) WILLCO is not given notice by the client of the alleged defect within 48 hours of it's discovery, time being of the essence of this provision; or (2) if the client fails to pay, delays payment, or negotiates the payment of less than, all sums due under this contract; or (3) in any respect alters the work or attempts to repair the alleged defect or have it repaired by another contractor.
- EXCLUSIONS: WILLCO does not warranty any products or services that prematurely fail due to circumstances outside our control, including product/material failure unrelated to our work/labor. Owner has been notified of potential paint failure likely to occur due to surface tension and/or poor ventilation. WILLCO warranties our coatings' adhesion to previous coatings and the original substrate, but does not warranty the adhesion of original coatings to substrates. WILLCO does not warranty surfactant leaching. Permits for the project are not included and are the sole responsibility of the property owner. Touch up due to damage is not included and will be performend on a time and materials basis.
- INSURANCE: WILLCO and all of the work outlined in this proposal are covered by Workmen's Compensation, Public Liabiliy, Property Damage, Products Liability and Completed Operations Insurance.
- ATTORNEY'S FEES AND COSTS: If any collection and/or legal actions are required to enforce the provision of this contract, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recovery of all of its costs and attorney's fees incurred in such actions, including appeals. Interest at 18 percent per annum is applied on past due accounts.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND LEAD INFORMATION: Owner/Occupant acknowledges receipt of EPA lead pamphlet prior to start of work if dwelling was built prior to 1978. Owner/Owner's Agent authorizes WILLCO to conduct lead testing as needed. In the event that lead is present, Owner/Owner's Agent indemnifies and holds WILLCO harmless for any damage done as a result of said tests. Owner/Owner's Agent indemnifies and holds WILLCO harmless for any pre-existing lead contamination on site prior to work start. Owner/Owner's Agent acknowledges there is previous and current lead paint contamination on the property if structure was built prior to 1978 and any or all of the following conditions exist: loose, missing, peeling and/or blistering paint. Owner/Owner's Agent agrees to either deliver or provide WILLCO tenant contact information for delivery of EPA lead pamphlets prior to start of work, and indemnifies WILLCO for any expenses, damages, or penalties associated with Owner/Owner's Agent's failure to do so. Owner/Owner's Agent acknowledges that receipt of final payment constitutes full acceptance of all post-renovation testing, cleaning, etc. as complete and to their satisfaction.
- ACCEPTANCE OF THIS PROPOSAL: By accepting this proposal the client agrees to all of the terms within. If client delays work or creates work stoppage or down time, it is stipulated that WILLCO will receive 5% of the total contract amount per day plus re-mobilization charges. If client cancels this contract, it is stipulated that WILLCO's lost profits and other damages are difficult to predict, and that the above deposit payment is a nonrefundable reservation fee and therefore charged as liquidated damages as a payment of its labor and material charges incured to the date of such termination. If there is a remaining balance advanced by client after such payment of the labor and material charges, WILLCO shall promptly refund such balance to client.