Rely on WILLCO for multi-family painting needs
For multi-family painting projects in the Greater Portland area, WILLCO’s painters possess the capabilities, professionalism and years of experience that put us ahead of other area painters.
Painting solutions that benefit property managers, owners, and HOAs.
WILLCO provides the right mix of people, process and results to turn any multi-family painting project into a success. Even before our professionals begin, we provide competitive pricing so property managers, owners and HOAs can maximize our services within their budgets.
Once on the job, our journeyman-level painters work efficiently and effectively, handling the demands of any painting project while keeping residents, management and ownership happy.
When painting in a multi-family environment, we understand that we are painting within the dynamic of a community, and remain respectful of the people who live in and around the work area. We maintain a clean, hazard-free workspace, and provide a level of self-management that gives office staff and managers the confidence that the project is being handled the right way.
Complete multi-family painting services.
We’re prepared to handle your multi-family painting project, keeping the needs of the property, management, ownership and residents in mind:
- Working diligently and respectfully throughout the property
- Utilizing equipment for difficult-to-access areas, including swing stage, scaffolding, ladders, boom and scissor lifts
- Handling the unique needs of older buildings and historically sensitive projects
- Pressure washing and pre-application cleaning
- Mildew and algae eradication
- Scraping, sanding and paint removal
- Lead safe work practices
- Masking and surface protection
- Caulking, spackle and epoxies
- Professional spray, brush and roll applications
- Multi-color trim applications
- Use of environmentally friendly products and materials, including low and zero VOC paints
- Natural wood coatings, decks, fences and arbors
- Comprehensive carpentry services, dry rot repair, siding, trim and decking
- Certified by the EPA and the state of Oregon to work on buildings that contain lead
For all of your building’s painting needs, trust WILLCO.